Monday, June 19, 2017

May 1, 8, 15, and half of 22, 2017

Hey eveyone!!!

How are all of you?! I really hope that you are doing well. I am doing great! Sorry that this is a little off timing right now, I am actually at the mission home and it is 10 at night! We just finished going through a temple session so it has been a pretty good day! We also were interviewed by President Heid. It was our last time too, since Pres. Heid will be going home on July 1st. It was a really good interview. We have had some interesting last few weeks. The work has actually been going really good. We have been finding lots of new people so we have been seeing some results from the work we have been putting in. We are still just trying to get people to church, so please keep praying for us! 

Sadly we lost one of our little bundles of joy at home. We lost our grey cat Smokey at the beginning of May so that took it out of me for a couple of days, but the bright side was the realization of eternal principles. I truly love the Gospel so much. Mothers Day was so wonderful. I was so happy that I got to video chat with my parents. It is really strange to think that that was my last call home. It just doesn't seem possible. It is hard to believe that I will be home in 6 months!! I can't wait to see all of the changes when I get home and I can't wait to see all of you. I am so thankful for the time I have had and still have to serve a mission. I am so thankful to be a servant of the Lord. I know that the Church is true and that Joseph Smith restored the Gospel in this the Dispensation of the Fulness of Times. I truly know that we are in the last days. I hope that you all have a good week. I love you all.


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment