Monday, June 19, 2017

June 12, 2017

Hey everyone!!

How is everyone? I hope that you are all doing well and that all is good. I am doing great! I am actually in a new area as I am writing this so there will be no pictures this time. This last week in Kpone was a decent one. We didn't find a lot of investigators but we did get a lot of good teaching done so we were really excited about that. 

We were able to say goodbye to a lot of people so that was kind of neat. Overall I am just so thankful for the time I had in Kpone. I really am going to miss it. My new area is Teshie, which is a suburb in the capital, Accra. It is not far too from the mission home. My new companion is Elder Eduok from Nigeria. I know that we will make a great companionship and do great things. Our apartment is in Adjorman, but we ride our bikes every day to get to our area. Also I am a DL (district leader) again. I am in a 4 man apartment and am over 4 other companionships as well, so a lot more than last time. 

It is hard to believe that I have under 5 months left. It feels so strange that it has gone this fast. I really did not think that it would, but here we are. I know that the church is true and that missionary work is of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith is the one that holds the keys for this dispensation. I love all of you! Have a great week!


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment