Monday, June 19, 2017

June 5, 2017

Hey everyone!!

How are all of you?! I hope that you are doing well. I am doing ok. We had a pretty rough week. The one bright spot was getting another interview with President Heid and getting to go to the temple. I thought my last interview was going to be it, but I was blessed to meet with Pres. Heid one more time. That really made this week good. We also went to Ashaiman and had a big multi-zone activity. It was great seeing everyone and I had a great time. I also have a small bone bruise on my knee, but it is getting better. I fell on it while I was playing sports on P-day. We struggled to see success in the work this week, but we are working hard and know that our efforts will pay off eventually. At least we are really getting a good teaching pool, so that has been nice. 

I may or may not get transferred next week, so it will be interesting to see what happens. Elder Wilkins is a great guy and I know he will be an awesome missionary. I know that the Church is true and that the Gospel is true. Hold to the rod and you will never go astray. I hope you all have a good week!


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment