Monday, June 19, 2017

May 22 and 29, 2017

Hey everyone!!

I hope that you all have been well! I have been trying to survive. The last week and a half wasn't my best. I finally recovered from my illness only to have food poisoning on Sunday night and Monday morning. That pretty much took out the entire week. Plus a couple rainstorms destroyed all of our proselyting efforts, so it made for a trying week. I am doing good now and we are hoping to have a much better week. That is pretty much what has happened recently. Nothing like a few trials to make you appreciate the good times! On Saturday, I burned some of my clothes for my 18 month mark, so that was cool. I wish I had more to say, but that about sums it up. I hope that you all have a good week!


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment