Saturday, July 1, 2017

June 19 & 26, 2017

Hey everyone!!

How are you all? I am doing great! I have just been getting used to a new area (again)! I think I told you last week, but I am now in Teshie1. I don't even know if it will be my last area, but I have a feeling it might be. We have really just been trying to work the area and get used to it. Everything is good with my new companion, Elder Eduok. He is pretty cool. He has only been in the area 3 weeks longer than me, so we are both learning our way around. 

We have a pretty decent teaching pool. It was a little challenging this week with Jude and Ezekiel, but we are still teaching them and hope to see better progress this coming week. We still think that we will have some baptisms in July, so that is exciting. 

One of the big changes is that President and Sister Heid go home on Saturday (July 1st). That will be so strange to see them go because they have been here since I got out of the MTC. It truly has been a wonderful 19 and a half months. I am excited to meet our new mission president, President Keyes and his wife. He is from South Africa and I know he will do an awesome job as our mission president. It is hard to believe that everything is starting to wind down. It really feels like I just got out of the MTC yesterday. I know that the Gospel is true and that the Church is true. I love all of you!


-- Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment