Friday, June 10, 2016

May 30, 2016

I hope that you all had a good week. Ours was pretty good. It was a mild week, but good. We do have a really awesome investigator though, her name is Mercy. She is definitely going to get baptized. We were able to set a tentative baptismal date for her at the end of June! We also are finding a bunch of people because of her. She is the miracle that we have been looking for. I know for sure that the people that the Lord wants will find the church. 

It definitely is still hot though. We get rain sometimes but that just makes it muggy and really hot. I am doing good though. I hope that you all have a good week. We also had a multi-zone activity today that was really fun! Pres. and Sis. Heid brought sub sandwiches and Oreo cookies for everybody and we played soccer and basketball.  

These are 2 of my TC's (traveling companions), Elder Shumway and Elder Crosby. That is Elder Smith in the back, he is in my apartment.


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment