Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 13, 2016

Hey everyone!

I hope that you are all doing well!! Our week was pretty good! It has been insane here lately. It rained for 5 days here and they were all really really heavy rains. It has been awesome! We had an amazing time this week with Sister Mercy. She really knows the Gospel and will hopefully be baptized on Saturday. She really is amazing. Our other investigators are doing good as well. 

There is something that has been on my mind this week. It is about home teaching. I have noticed in my time in Africa that Home and Visiting teaching are somewhat neglected. Then I started to think about it. That is one of the things that is really important in the work and it is neglected all over the world. The reason that it is important is because it helps to strengthen members and make sure they are doing well. It also really helps the missionaries. My charge to you is to ask yourself if you are doing these things. If you are great, keep it up! If you aren't, start now! It truly is an important thing, the Lord has commanded it of us! 

On a lighter note, 7 MONTHS BABY!!!!!!!!!! It is insane to think that I have been out that long. It really really doesn't feel like that. Only 17 to go! I love you all so much and hope that you have a great week.

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment