Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 23, 2016

Hey everyone!!!

Hope that you all had a good week. Ours was pretty good. It was hot hot hot, except for the rain we have had for the last 3 days! It has been a swamp! There has even been some flooding in the area, but nothing that affected us. We had a pretty mild week. Our investigators are progressing well. We have one who is named Mercy. She is such a miracle for us! She came to church a couple of weeks ago but we havent been able to see her since, then she came to church yesterday. We found out why she came back. Her brother-in-law was talking about the church. She said that she wanted her salvation so he said that she needed to go to this church. So now she is super interested and we get to teach her whole family. They definitely will progress and get baptized. I can see it. It really is amazing to find people like that. We are still working with Naana and Irene, and we are hopeful that they will progress and be baptized. 

Today for P-day we met with the zone at the Adenta chapel. It was a lot of fun, we played soccer and basketball and ate some good food.  We had tortillas and beans, spaghetti, Idaho potatoes, avacado and stew. The missionaries cook the food, and I made the spaghetti and sauce this time. 

I am really enjoying working with Elder Allen, we make a great pair. We are working hard to build our teaching pool, and I know that we will see success from our hard work. I thank the Lord so much for the children that are ready. I love this gospel so much. I can't believe that I only have less than 18 months left!

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

"Just keep swimming."- Dory

Here is a pic with me on the left and Elder Allen holding the shirt up on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment