Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 16, 2016

Well hello everyone!!

I hope that you all had a good week! Mine was pretty good. We are just getting better and better. We have a few more people with baptismal dates (Sister Naana and Sister Irene) so we are super excited! 

It was another hot week. Except for Thursday, when it was a total downpour! We got trapped in a shop for 2 hours! It was much needed though. We also had zone training in Adenta on Wednesday. It was really good to see all my friends in the zone. I even got to see Elder Crosby (he's one of the Elders I flew to Ghana with).  We got really good council from the zone leader's, so that was nice. 

Unfortunately Elder Omokoh (one of the Elders in our apartment) ended up being transferred, we were sad to see him go. Also, I hit 6 MONTHS ON MISSION BABY!!! I can't believe that I am already at that point. It really doesn't feel that long! I burnt a tie to commemorate the occasion, it was super fun!! We are going over to Bishop Amofa's for dinner tonight, so that will be a nice treat.  That is all I really have for this week. I love all of you and hope you have a good week!

Mosiah 3:19 For the natural man is an enemy to God...

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment