Thursday, May 12, 2016

April 25th, 2016

Hey everyone!!

Well I hope you all had a good week. Our week was pretty good. Still teachin' repentance and baptizin converts. It was a pretty quiet week though. So, let me give you a run down of Ghana. It is hot all the time. It feels good when it rains though. Then it gets really humid and hot the next day. Dirt becomes mud and puddles, very annoying. Food is really cheap, the people are really nice. Everyone is either Christian or Muslim. We drink water out of bags, yes I just said that. There are nice cars and not so nice cars. There are mansions and then there are shacks with the compounds in between them. We have power and water. The people are super nice. Even if they won't accept the message, even Muslims. It is such a different place but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. I love it so much here. I love the gospel and I am so blessed that I get to teach it for 2 years, ( about 18 months now). I love you all and hope you have a good week.


Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment