Monday, April 4, 2016

March 28, 2016

Hello everyone!!

I hope that all of you had a good week. My week was pretty good. I got to know my companion, Elder Allen better. He is from Piute County, Utah and has been on his mission for 9 months. He comes from a family of 4 kids, 2 brothers and 1 sister.  He is the youngest. We had a really good week in the fact that our numbers grew exponentially! It was really awesome to see. We also had baptisms on Sunday. I ended up baptizing both investigators on Easter Sunday! They weren't our investigators but I knew the people getting baptized. Their names are Sunday and Chica, two brothers in their twenties.  They are the only members in their family.  It was really neat to finally baptize someone, to know that you helped them enter into the gate that leads to eternal life. Not much else new going on here, just still livin' in Africa tryin' to teach the Gospel. Our apartment is actually really fun. The other Elder that came at transfers is Elder Loveridge. He is from Zimbabwe, just like Elder George! They were actually in the same zone! We all get along great! Well that is all I have for this week. I really love you all so much. Keep being awesome! See you later!

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment