Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

Hello Everyone,

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We made it! Already at the 20 week mark! Crazy to think that I am already that far into my mission! It really doesn't feel that long. A mission really does go fast. I will say though that it isnt easy. If anyone tells you that a mission is easy then they are either lying or they did not try at all on their mission. A mission is THE best decision you can ever make, besides your eternal companion. I am so thankful that I decided to serve a mission! No major changes in my area, just lots of contacting and teaching.  Saturday and Sunday though, let me tell you...THEY WERE SO AWESOME!!!! On Saturday we went to the Accra Temple for the ward temple trip with the young single adults. We got to do baptisms and confirmations. I actually got to be the person who does the baptizing and confirming.  After that we went to the mission office, it was very nice in there. Then we got a great surprise, council for the group from President Heid. We also got to see
Sis. Heid for a few minutes.  After that we each got personal interviews with Pres. Heid, it was super awesome! Then we got to eat KFC and went to watch Conference. We only got to see the morning sessions, but they were awesome! That was really all for this week! I love you all so much!


Sincerely,
-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission








No comments:

Post a Comment