Tuesday, March 22, 2016

March 15, 2016

Well hello everyone!!!!

Sorry that this is a day late. There is a good reason for it. Yesterday we got to see and listen to Elder Ronald A Rasband, from the Quorum of the 12 Apostles, and have p-day today!! It truly was amazing to hear in person from an apostle of the Lord. His council was amazing and it felt like my spiritual batteries were recharged!!! We went into central Accra, right next to the Ghana Temple for the meeting. All of the missionaries got to shake his hand, it was a great experience!  Last week was pretty good in my area.  We are teaching a man named Abraham. He owns a small barber salon. He is a pretty cool guy. He wants to learn the Gospel so that is really great. He hasn't come to church yet but we are working with him. We also have gotten some referrals as of late so we are hoping that something comes out of those. Also cant believe that it has been 4 MONTHS since I left!! That is so crazy. It really doesn't feel like 4 months, but I guess it is!! I know that the Gospel is true and that everything happens for a reason. I know that we have a prophet of God that leads and guides us today!! I love you all so much!!

P.S. I would love to get letters from everyone!! It would be really nice to hear and write back to you!!

With Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment