Thursday, March 10, 2016

February 29, 2016

How is everyone doing?!

I hope that everyone has had a good week and that you are all doing well. Not much went on this week. We are having good success finding and teaching investigators.  Everyone is progressing, but still working on setting baptismal dates.  The only thing really notable is that I went on exchanges with Elder Omokoh. He was going to do a baptismal interview for the Sisters.  While I was on splits with Elder Omokoh we saw a car crash right in front of us.  It reminded me a little bit of NASCAR :-). I also got to eat some shawarma (its like a gyro) and it was awesome! Other than that not much happened.It was still a good week though. It is hard to believe that tomorrow is a new month. Where did January and February go?! It is really crazy! I am so happy about all that has been going on in the family (Abe's baptism, Sydnee and Landon's sealing and Tucker's engagement) and I am so proud of all who were involved. Many wonderful blessings will follow you after this important and life changing decision. I wish I could have been there to see it but, I got my own important work to do. The Lord's work of missionary work. Unfortunately Bro. Theodore did not get baptized but, I know that eventually he will. We have a few investigators that might be serious but we are not sure yet. Well that is all for this week. I love you all and hope you all have a good week!

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment