Thursday, March 10, 2016

February 22, 2016

Hey everyone!!

I hope that you are all doing well and that you had a good week. My week was pretty good. We taught some lessons and the most investigators came to church that we have ever had so far! 4 came! It was so awesome. We had planned on a baptism for Bro. Theodore this coming week but we arent sure if it is going to happen. We hope it does but we arent sure. Let me talk about my area a little bit. In Ashaley Botwe it is a lot of houses, terrible dirt roads and lots of little shops. In a way it is a nice area. The weird thing about houses here is that they dont look good on the outside but the inside is actually really clean and nice. It is super weird to see. I would kill for some nice roads to ride my bike on though. That would be nice. Our really serious investigator is Bro. Theodore and he is the one we arent sure is getting baptized this week. He will eventually get baptized but we arent sure when. It is a little frustrating, but such is the life of a missionary. Today for P-day we got to meet with the Christianborg zone in Adenta. (Adenta is part of the city of Accra).  We played futbol and just socialized, it was nice.  I love this work so much and I know it is true. That is really all I have for this week.

Love you all!!!

Sincerely,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment