Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sep 18 & 25, 2017

Hey everyone! 

I hope that you are all doing well! I am doing pretty good. I am just entering my last 6 weeks so I am pretty excited. It is just hard to believe that we are already at this point. Not much has happened recently. We have a few people closing in on baptism. 

The biggest thing is that I am district leader (DL) for the last 6 weeks. One of the other missionaries in the apartment, Elder Effiong, was also transferred to be a zone leader (ZL) in Koforidua. He left today. It will be weird to have that small change. It is also different to be among the oldest missionaries in the mission. My group of TC's is now the oldest in the mission, which means we are the next group to go home. It will be a big change for the mission and for all of us! 

I am excited for general conference and I hope that everyone is ready and excited to learn from our leaders. I know I am ready to feel the Spirit from them. I love you all so much and can't wait to see you soon!

Love,
-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment