Sunday, October 1, 2017

Aug 7, 14 & 21, 2017

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry it has been so long! I am doing great! Since my last letter a couple weeks ago I got transferred! I am back in Adenta. I am in the Adenta 3rd ward, it is a super great ward! Already we have 3 baptisms lined up for this week. We are really excited about that. We have had a really good last couple of weeks. We got to see Elder Renlund which was really, really cool. He is a lot taller than I expected! Adenta has been great, though. It has just been a matter of learning the area.

I have learned a lot these past few weeks from the multi-zone activities and the MTC dedication/conference. I got to see 3 of my traveling companions at the multi-zone activity; Elder Kohler, Elder Howland and Elder Shumway. Then, at the MTC dedication I got to see all of my TC's, so that was pretty cool. Its hard to believe that its been 21 months since we all started this adventure! We also just had the all-Africa service project, which was really fun to do. We were really able to help out Botwe this year.

Along with my companion, Elder Bayo, we also have Elder Effiong and Elder Selfridge in the apartment. Elder Effiong is from Nigeria and Elder Selfridge is from Montana. Its a good group of guys and we all get along. Overall this has been a great past few weeks. We've been blessed to hear from President Keyes a lot, and have heard the Lord's council from Elder Renlund, so it has been really nice. I love all of you so much. I know the church is true! 





-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

"Let us realize that the PRIVILEGE to work is a GIFT, that the POWER to work is a BLESSING, that LOVE of work is SUCCESS!"   David O. McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment