Monday, April 3, 2017

Mar. 6 & 13, 2017

Hey everyone!!!

How are all of you? I hope that you all have had a good few weeks! For us it has been pretty good. We have finally had two of our investigators, Jonathan and Daniel, come to church, so we were really excited about that. It has been somewhat of a couple of slow weeks with the work, but we are working hard and still going strong. 

Last week we had zone conference at the MTC (missionary training center). The MTC is in Tema, and my area, Kpone, is right next to Tema, so we didn't have to go very far. We had a great zone conference, and we also got to play some soccer and basketball after it was over, so that was pretty fun. It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year and a half since I went through the MTC. The time has gone really fast and I am just doing everything I can to make the most of the time I have left. 

I would have done a letter last week, but we had a really big storm come through and we had to get back to the apartment. I am actually a little under the weather today, but it should pass by tomorrow, so nothing to worry about. The area is really growing right now so we are really excited and looking forward to working with the people here. We have baptisms scheduled on the 9th of April, so we are getting ready for that. All in all that is really what has been happening for now. I hope that you all have a good week!


-- Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment