Monday, April 3, 2017

Mar. 20 & 27, 2017

Hey everyone!!!!

How are all of you?! I hope that you are all doing great! We are doing pretty good. Fortunately I started feeling better the next day after I was sick, so its all good. We have had an interesting couple of weeks. The first week was what I call a refiners fire week. It was a really tough week. We found no one new and everyone else we had been teaching was gone, so it was a lot of just walking around. It was a good faith building week though. 

This week, on the other hand, was pretty good. We found some new investigators after all 4 of us were working in our area and we were able to grow our teaching pool. We also had a lot more success with our old investigators. We were able to see a lot of them and teach a lot of lessons this week, so that was great. 

I am so excited for General Conference this week! It will be such a nice refresher to hear from our leaders and to hear the word of God preached. It will also be nice to hear from the Prophet and Apostles. It really rejuvenates me and helps keep me going. It is hard to believe that I have just over 7 months left. I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!

--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment