Monday, April 3, 2017

Apr. 3, 2017

Hey everyone!!

How are you?! I hope that you are well! I am doing great. We are doing pretty good here in Africa, still hot as ever though. Things in Kpone are going great. Daniel was on track to be baptized on the 9th, but he has had a small set-back, so please pray for him and us. We did find a new investigator this week. Her name is Dina and we found her while we were just out walking in our area. Also, I am getting a new companion next week. I am sad to see Elder Seeley go, but I know it will be all good. We have had a really good companionship, so I really couldn't ask for more. 

I really cant believe how fast the time is flying now. It goes way too fast anymore. I hope that everyone had a wonderful General Conference. I was able to see the Saturday afternoon session and Priesthood session. I can't wait to see the rest of the sessions and hear what the Lord wants us to focus on. 

I am so thankful for this time of year and for the opportunity we have to hear from our leaders. It is so wonderful to know that God has his chosen representatives on the Earth in these, the last days. I am also thankful for the chance we have to celebrate the Atonement in a couple of weeks. I truly can not put in to words how thankful I am to the Lord for what He did for me. I hope all of us take this special time to really remember Him and His truly life saving actions. I love all of you and hope that you have a wonderful week!


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment