Monday, October 3, 2016

Oct 3, 2016

Well hello everyone!

I hope that everyone had a good week, my week was pretty good. It was good because we found some new investigators and because it was general conference weekend!! It was so wonderful to hear the word of the Lord from our Prophets, Seers, and Revelators. To hear all of the different things they spoke on was awesome. One of my favorites was President Monson's talk, "The Perfetct Path to Happiness." I loved it so much. I love the ideas he gave us,  Do more than just believe in Jesus Christ and His mission. Work to learn of Him in the scriptures, come to know Him through prayer, and continually use His power to repent and improve. Know God’s laws and live them. It’s the only way to obtain true happiness. Live the truth. Share the truth. Care for our bodies and our minds by observing principles set forth in the Word of Wisdom. Great counsel from a great man. This week we found an investigator, his name is Frank. He came to one of the lessons we were teaching to some of our other investigators. He seems very interested, and I really believe that we will have much success with him. Other than that it was a pretty quiet week. We still see Bro. Adam and Bro. Andrew occasionally, but they haven't made much progress lately. Also I have a new favorite hymn. It is Hymn 13, An Angel From On High. The mens chior version is even better. It was really inspiring to hear it at General Conference.
 Inline image 1
 I also had some fun with Elder Ballard as well this week. :-)

I hope that you all have a good week. Love you!
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment