Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Oct 24, 2016

Hey everyone!!

How are all of you? I hope that you had a good week! I had a pretty good week. We did a lot of teaching with all of our investigators. I enjoy teaching with my companion. We work well with one another, and we like to approach each teaching opportunity as a new challenge. Also, our investigator named Frank has accepted the invitation to be baptized! He will be baptized next month. He had traveled to Accra for the month so the Elders down there have been teaching him, but he is coming back to Suhum so it is super exciting!. 

I forgot to mention last week that my second package arrived, and I am so thankful to all who wrote me. I love you all so much! I also have forgotten to mention this, but I finished Jesus The Christ about a month ago. It truly is one of the most amazing and spiritual books ever. It is really one of the best ways to learn the gospel more in depth. Another great book for these last days is the Old Testament. It truly gives us the guidance we need for these Latter days. If we remember, the Book of Mormon was in Old Testament times, except for the visitation of Christ and onward. Also if you want to learn more about the Church it is wonderful for that as well. I am actually reading in Ezekial right now in my own challenge to read all the scriptures. I have seen all of the things that pertain to our time and it is amazing. 

All is well over here. I am loving Africa. I can't believe that I am almost 1 year into my mission! I love you all so much!! I know the church is true!



--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment