Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Oct 10 & 17, 2016

Hello everyone!!

I hope that you all had a good two weeks and that all of you are doing well. I have had a good couple of weeks myself. We have been able to teach a lot of people and have added some new investigators that have a lot of promise. But the definite highlight of the last two weeks was going to the temple, twice! I got to go on Thursday night and Friday morning. It was so wonderful to go and do temple work. I felt like I was right at home and that my batteries were recharged. 

While I was in Accra I got to see Pres. Heid briefly, and I also saw a lot of my buddies, so that was super cool. Also, while I was down in Accra I got my second Ghanian non citizen id card, which means this is my last one since they are good for a year! I am so thrilled! Its hard to believe I already hit my eleven month mark, it almost doesn't seem possible I have been out that long. We had to switch internet cafes, so I dont have much time which is why this is kind of short. I hope everyone has a great week, feel free to shoot me an email if you get a chance.

Love you all!!


-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

This is a picture of my district - Effiduse District




No comments:

Post a Comment