Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Oct 31, 2016

Hey everyone, happy Halloween!! How are all of you? I hope that you had a good week! Our week was pretty good. It has been a very busy week with lots of teaching. We are still waiting for Frank to get back from Accra. He is down there visiting his uncle, but he is in contact with the missionaries there, so all is good. We are also working with a sister named Rose and another investigator named Phil. 

I will say that the weather has been ridiculously hot lately. I forgot how bad Harmattan can be (the hot wind that blows from the east-northeast in the winter). It is a real scorcher, and with the humidity it makes it a thousand times worse,so yeah. We did get a new missionary in the apartment, his name is Elder Joseph. He is from Nigeria and he is a really good guy. 

Besides Frank another of our investigators will be ready for baptism this month. Her name is Rose, I mentioned her earlier in the letter. She is related to the branch president, but her parents aren't members. She said that she wanted to be baptized, so we are teaching her. Its really exciting to have the potential for two baptisms in November. I cannot believe that October is already over. It flew by so fast! I love missionary work and seeing the changes it can bring to peoples lives. I hope that all of you have a good Halloween and get lots of good candy, since I won't get the chance to get any here! Eat a Kit-Kat bar for me if you get a chance.

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment