Wednesday, July 27, 2016

July 26, 2016

Hey everyone!!

How was your week?! I hope that it went well. Sorry to everyone that was waiting for the email yesterday, we were busy so I didn't get to do it. Today is a different story. Our week went well. We moved the baptisms of Bro. Adam and Bro. Andrew to this Saturday, so we will have the baptisms in the new building! We are really excited about that! We also had a huge multi-zone conference yesterday in Kpong. It was a really fun one because we had 4 zones together. I saw almost all of my tc's (traveling companions) and a whole bunch of my friends. We had instruction from Pres. Heid, Sis. Heid and a few other people. We also heard the testimonies of missionaries going home. Several of them are some of my friends so it was a little hard to see them go. Then all the districts there performed skits that they had prepared.  Our district did our skit on the difference between serious and not serious missionaries. I got to be the investigator, so it was really fun. You really could feel the spirit with all of us there aND ithe really recharged my batteries. It really was a fun day. I hope that you all have a great week!

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment