Monday, January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016

Hey everyone!!

     I hope everyone is doing well this week. I actually had a really good week. We found a few new investigators while we were actually teaching one of our other investigators. They happened to just be sitting there and we asked them if they wanted to join the lesson and they said yes! Also we had a couple of investigators at church yesterday, Sister Joyce and Brother Benjamin (they are a couple). They are both on schedule for baptism on the 30th of this month so keep praying for them!! We also had our first official district exchange this week. It went really well. I went with Elder Omokoh and Elder Sam went with Elder Kohler. It is funny because that day they ended up finding a whole ton of people to teach so we have a few potential investigators lined up, which is really nice. 

     We also had zone training this week and Pres. Heid and his wife ended up stopping by during the training.  It was great to see them both.  The work definitely is tough, but I am so glad I am able to do it. I still can't believe that I only have less than 22 months to do the work, and if I look at the council that Pres. Heid follows then I will only be in about 4 to 5 areas my whole mission. (Council from the first presidency is to keep a missionary in an area for at least 6 months.) So it looks like I will be in Botwe a little longer!! I dont mind though because I really like this area. I am in the Ashaley Botwe ward, which has about 100 members with about 50 active members.  It is crazy how fast the weeks go, Monday ends and next thing you know its Monday again.  Well that is really all I have for this week. I hope you all have a good week. My love goes out to you all!!

Sincerely,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment