Monday, January 4, 2016

January 4, 2016

Hey everyone!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone had a good New Years Eve and Day and that no one got into too much trouble. My new years went really good. New Years Eve we went to the ward party , so that was fun. We shot off a few fireworks and had some good food. I have a challenge for everyone. If it is possible I want you all to try to find a Ghanaian Restaurant and have some Ghanaian food. I know that they are over there. Also if you choose to accept this challenge start with Fufu in Peanut Butter soup. It is not made with peanut butter. That is just what they call the basic soup. Also if you do, send me a picture and tell me if you were able to eat the whole bowl. This week was kind of tough because of the holidays so I am glad they are over. It makes our job as missionaries easier!! I cant believe that I am already half way through training!! It will be nice when it is over though, that way I won't be at the bottom of the food chain!! I cant believe that in one week I will only have 22 months left!! It really goes fast!! I havent read my scriptures much this week because we actually have been pretty busy but, a scripture I like to keep in my mind is Helaman 5:12, (it is only my favorite scripture), "It is upon the rock of our Redeemer that we must build". So lets always remember to build on the foundation of Christ, that way the devil shall have no power over us. I love you all!!

"The wise man built his house upon the rock, the foolish man built it upon the sand. Who got washed away?" Quote by Elder Roberts

Sincerely,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment