Thursday, August 17, 2017

July 3 & 10, 2017

Hey everyone!!

I hope that everyone is doing well, I am doing great! We have had a good last couple of weeks, we even have had baptisms! Both Ezekiel and Jude got baptized. Sadly I was not able to go to them because I got sick the morning of, but they still happened, so it's all good. 

Well, we already have our new mission president and we have met him. President Keyes is really a great man, I really wish I had more time to serve under him. He truly will do an amazing job. We had a multi zone where we got to meet him and I got to see a lot of old friends, so that was nice. 

Also, it's official, I GOT MY FLIGHT ITINERARY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man it was so weird to get that, but it feels great at the same time!! I will get home on November 7th. Today we had a multi zone activity at Labadi Beach, it was really really fun! It was a little weird to be at the beach today and think about what it will be like to actually get in the water in about 4 months. 

Truly I dont know where the time is going anymore. We are already a third through the month and it seems to still be speeding up. I truly am treasuring the little time I have left. I know that the Church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith was called to be the Prophet of the Restoration so that we could be saved in the last days. I know missionary work is of the Lord. I love all of you!! Have a great week!!!!!!!! (less than 4 MONTHS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment