Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jan. 30, 2017

Hello!!

How is everyone?! I cant believe that we are already done with January! The time moves so fast! I am doing good here in Kpone. We just had our ward conference yesterday. It was a great meeting with some really good speakers. The Ashaiman Stake President was one of the speakers, he is a really cool guy. He makes it a point to get to know everybody. It really was a wonderful meeting. We had the ward choir perform as well, so that was a nice treat. Kpone ward has an amazing choir, they sounded wonderful and it really brought the spirit into the meeting.  

We had a multi-zone conference this week as well. We went to Boti falls and had a great time. It was nice to be back in the area around Suhum. Today for P-day we took a taxi to the MTC and played basketball and then went and had pizza. It was a lot of fun, and it was neat to be able to see the MTC again.

Great news, we even have a baptism this week. I mentioned in my last letter that his name is Jonathan. He is a really cool guy. You can see in his eyes that he is ready for the gospel, he just looks so happy. I love being in this area so much and I am so thankful to be serving in this zone. That is really all I have for this week everyone!

I love you all!!


--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission





No comments:

Post a Comment