Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Nov 7, 2016

Hello everyone!!

I really think I need to change what I say for a greeting, but I am not sure, what do you all think? I hope that you all had a good week. Our week was actually really good. It was a normal week until Sunday. Yesterday we got 42 referrals in total! The branch president challenged everyone at church to give at least one referral. The members really came through for us. The missionaries in our apartment split the referrals, so we got 21, but still, it was crazy!! Our other investigators, Rose and Frank, are doing good still. Both are on track to be baptized this month, so that will be exciting. 

I have a multi-zone conference coming up this week. It takes us away from teaching, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing from Pres. Heid. We tried to make some fufu for lunch today at the apartment. It was edible, but it was mostly plantain. Plantain is not my favorite so I didn't eat any. Fortunately we are going to get pizza after we finish emailing, so its all good. It is hard to believe that at the end of the week I will have been out for one year. I have come so far and still have plenty to go. I dont have much time so I will keep it short for today. I love you all and hope you have a good week!!

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment