Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Aug 29, 2016

Hey everyone!!

How was your week? I hope that it was good. Our week was great, we had our open house and dedication of the new Suhum building on Sunday. Not only was it a beautiful service, it was so nice to get it done, because now we dont have any distractions. During the dedication I realized something; I realized just how sacred chapels really are. The prayer that is given for chapels is just as beautiful and sacred as the prayer for the dedication of a temple. In all honesty, it showed me just how sacred chapels really are in the eyes of the Lord. We should hold them in as high esteem as temples. Even though meetinghouses are used for different reasons than the temple, they are extremely sacred none the less. I think that most of us just see meetinghouses as places of gathering. They are much more special and deserve much more respect and reverence. This is just something small that I was reminded of by Pres. Heid who came and spoke at the building dedication. All this week all of the missionaries in the Koforidua zone helped get the word out about the building dedication here in Suhum. I saw a lot of my friends, including Elder Kohler, so that was nice. We were able to add 7 people to our teaching pool this week, so that was awesome! Overall it was a productive and fulfilling week. I hope that you all have a great week! I love all of you.

                  

Love,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment