Monday, August 15, 2016

Aug 15, 2016

Hey everyone!

How was your week? I hope that it went well for you all. Our week went good. We had some decent success this week.We were able to see most of our investigators. The real exciting news is that we will be having a baptism on Saturday! It is Joshua, the boy I mentioned last week. He is 15 and is related to the branch president. He has been coming to church for a while now and said that he wanted to get baptized, so we were not going to hesitate on that! That was the real highlight of the week. 

We had some fun today as a zone. We met together and played some soccer and b-ball. It was a really fun activity, I was able to see a lot of my friends. Next Saturday all the missionaries will be doing service projects. The zone leaders decide what we will be doing, I will tell you next week what we end up doing for our area. I really am so thankful to be serving a mission. It has really blessed my life and I have seen blessings in other peoples lives as well. If you are thinking about going on a mission, do it! You will not regret it. It is the best experience ever. I love you all so much. Have a great week! Below are some pics from today by my bud, Elder Koronikalu.

-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment