Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 5

Hello everyone!!

Wow I can't believe that it is already Christmas!! It is crazy to think that it is already the end of the year!! There was not that much action this week. Although on thursday I went on exchanges with the zone leaders. That was actually pretty fun. I actually got to see Elder Crosby and Elder Frandsen (two of the elders I flew to Ghana with). It was really good seeing them. We taught a couple lessons. One of them was trying to show that Elijah and John the Baptist are 2 different people. That was really interesting. Also when I was up in Donfa I got to stay in one of the nicest homes in the mission! It actually feels really good up there and there is real food there!! When we went to the mall earlier this week it felt like being home. It is actually super modern!! It was crazy, it felt like I was walking into the promenade mall at home. It is not anywhere near the size of it but still felt like home. Other than that nothing really happened. On Sunday we had the ward Christmas program. It was actually really cute. The primary kids did a super job!! I am so thankful to be serving a mission and for all the work I am able to do for other people. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing. I love you all and will see you in 2!!

Sincerely,
--
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment