Monday, November 6, 2017

Oct 30, 2017

Hello everyone!

How are all of you? I am doing great! I am just tryin to enjoy the last few days of my mission. Its hard to believe we are at this point. This week wasnt anything exceptional, I just kept my head down and went to work. It was a good solid week. Yesterday for my last p-day I went to Kpone beach for an activity. I saw some people that took care of me while I served in Kpone for the last time. I also saw some Elders I hadn'the seen in a while for the last time, it felt weird to say good bye to them. I saw Elder Wilkins and his son Elder Saena, so that was cool. Elder Wilkins also got me a gift, which was really nice of him. 

It is hard to believe that this it. I will send one more letter next week, so that will be my last one. I want to testify that the gospel is true. These past two years would have been a waste if it wasn't. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He leads and guides us today. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and was called to restore the fullness of the gospel. I love all of you. I cant wait to see you all next week. Also, feel free to come to the airport if you have the chance. If you have any questions ask my parents about that. I can't wait to reconnect with everybody after I get back. Love you all!!



Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment