Monday, November 6, 2017

Nov 6, 2017

Hello everyone!!

Wow, I never changed that opener, whoops! Well, I hope that you are all doing good, I am doing great! (Well of course I am, I am going home!!) This last week was really good. We were able to see a lot of people before I left. It was bittersweet saying goodbye to everyone. I won't lie, it still feels like I am just going on a transfer, but I know I am going home. It really is a weird feeling.

I am ready to go, but I will miss Ghana so much. I really am thankful for these last two years and for all the things that I have learned and for who I have become. I am thankful for the Lord's guidance and for all that he has done for me. I am thankful for all of your support and for the love that you all have shown me.

I want to leave you with my testimony that I know the gospel is true, that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that a man can get nearer to God if he abides by its precepts. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and that he leads and guides us today. I know that the priesthood is on the earth today and if we are worthy we can use it to further the work of the Lord. I know that temples are the most sacred place on earth besides the home, and that we should be striving to be worthy to enter them and that we should go often. I love all of you, and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. I can't wait to see all of you soon!


Love,

Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment