Friday, January 6, 2017

Dec. 12 & 19, 2016

Hey everyone! How are all of you? I hope that you all have had a good 2 weeks. We already had our Christmas program here in the mission. We had a multi-zone get together in Kpong. Pres. and Sis. Heid both spoke, along with the AP's. Then we did a bunch of fun activities like soccer and basketball and had lots of good food to eat. 

We have had some good success since my last letter. We have two investigators that will hopefully be baptized in January. I am hoping to see it happen before I leave Suhum. Pres. Heid already told me that I will be getting transferred in January, so that will be a little sad. I really love and enjoy being in Suhum, and I don't want to leave even though I know it is just part of being a missionary. 

Ghana also had their national election as well. Pres. Heid had us stay in and deep clean the apartments that day. He did it just to be safe, but fortunately there weren't any problems. I am going to keep it short and just bear my testimony. I know that the church is true and that Jesus Christ lives. I know that he was born of an earthly mother and Heavenly Father to come and die for us. I know that He loves us more than we can possibly ever understand so as we go through this Christmas season, let us remember that. I love all of you! I leave this testimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love,
-- 
Elder Travis J. Roberts
Ghana Accra Mission

                                                   Me and my companion, Elder Ignatius


No comments:

Post a Comment